- Enjoy a welcome drink and WiFi at the Clubhouse, then join a local, English-speaking guide for a bicycle tour of Bangkok by night
- Soak up the exciting buzz of Chinatown and get some Thai street food and snacks included
- See temples, ride the ferry over the river, explore the flower market, and get a fish spa for your tired feet
Take a breezy moonlit ride around Bangkok on this fun bicycle tour - it's the best way to see the sights at night! Your English-speaking local Thai guide will show you the best of Bangkok including a street food dinner, a fish spa, a ferry trip across the river and more.
Feel those little fish nibbling at your feet in the fish spa - don't worry, there are no piranhas, these are the friendly kind! Then it's back into your shoes with your fresh feet on the pedals for a cycle round Bangkok at night.
Explore the quiet back streets, lively local communities, sleepy temples and Bangkok's hidden treasures with your guide.
Feel the mystic charm of the old Chinese community, see a local shrine and feel the buzz on the neon-lit streets. You'll get a street food dinner included - take your pick of delicious Thai eats and tuck in.
There are more Thai snacks to taste at the flower market, before you cross the Chao Phraya River to check out some tranquil old riverside temples.
Bangkok at night is a magical, sleepless city and touring it by bike is a must!
- Show your smartphone voucher at the meeting point, the Follow Me Bike Tours Clubhouse
- Tours start at 17:00. Please arrive at least 15 minute earlier for instructions and to choose your bike!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket