- Discover a serene microcosm of Thai culture, architecture, and history in the world's largest open-air museum, Ancient Siam
- Explore soothing sculpture gardens and huge open spaces dotted with replicas of Thailand's most famous monuments, temples, and landmarks
- Visit Damnoen Saduak floating market, the mountainous villages of northern Thailand, and lots more across 200 tranquil acres
At Ancient Siam you'll explore the entire Kingdom of Thailand in just one day! Stroll or cycle through beautiful sculpture gardens and discover stunning life-size replicas of antique temples, monuments, and famous buildings. This is the world's largest outdoor museum!
Escape Bangkok's neon glare and enjoy a unique sightseeing adventure in the tranquil open air of Ancient Siam. Get lost amid the leafy gardens, streams, and ponds, and stumble upon amazing facsimiles of Thailand’s most prominent historical sites and cultural attractions.
You'll encounter grand palaces and beautiful temples, situated exactly where you'd find them in real Thailand. Trek the wooded mountain villages of northern Thailand, and enter the Garden of the Gods, where you see stunning sculptures depicting Buddhist and Hindu deities.
There's even a recreation of the Damnoen Saduak floating market where you can drift along without the throngs of tourists threatening to capsize your boat!
You'll also find plenty places to get refreshments, and lots of idyllic spots to chill with a picnic.
- Admission to Ancient Siam
- Audio guide in English, Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Russian
- Tram or bicycle (subject to availability)
- Entrance to the Erawan Museum (if combo ticket selected)
- Transport to Ancient Siam
- 4-seater golf carts (available onsite for rent)
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone voucher at the welcome desk and exchange it for a pass
- With this ticket you must enter before 16:00
- If you choose the combo ticket, you have to visit Ancient Siam and the Erawan Museum on the same day
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Keep an eye on the trees, streams, and ponds - lots of colorful Thai birds and fish call Ancient Siam home!