- Enjoy a roundtrip on the Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola and marvel at epic Rocky Mountain views
- Feel the wind on your face with an open-air chair ride or opt for a fully closed car for added peace of mind
- Search out local flora and fauna from above, including grizzly bears, brown bears, elks and more
Deep blue waters, engulfed by thick emerald-green forest and snow-capped mountains – it's no wonder Lake Louise is considered a photographer's dream.
There's an easy way to experience the serenity of Canada's turquoise icon. The Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola takes you to heights of 2,000 meters, offering utterly unforgettable views of the water, the Rocky Mountains, and the surrounding wildflowers and natural springs.
Glide through the crisp mountain air in your choice of open-air chair or, if heights aren't really your thing, a fully enclosed carriage on this 14-minute foray into the classic Canadian outdoors.
Wild for wildlife? Banff is grizzly country, and you might just see one of these awe-inspiring brown bears from above, especially at the height of summer. You'll also be best placed to spot black bears, cougars, deer, and more as you cruise the sky above.
Once at the top, you can choose to take in a delicious mountain meal or hike some of the picturesque trails. When you're ready, ride back down for one last look at the glorious Lake Louise.
- Swap your smartphone ticket for a paper ticket at the Group Sales Desk located on the main level of the Whiskey Jack Lodge
- Valid ID required for proof of age
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- 17 May - 16 June: First ride at 09:00, last ride at 16:00
- 17 June - 31 July: First ride at 08:00, last ride at 17:30
- 1 August - 2 September: First ride at 08:00, last ride at 18:00
- 3 September - 13 October: First ride at 08:00, last ride at 17:00