- Join an intrepid guide and explore Banff's most beautiful spots, with hiking poles and a souvenir headlamp included
- Traverse through a narrow canyon in a small group and explore the gorgeous Lower Falls from suspended catwalks
- On the way back, opt to walk without your headlamp and be amazed by how quickly your eyes adjust to the darkness!
Imagine your headlamp shining against the frozen waterfalls and limestone walls of Johnston Canyon, as you hike along suspended catwalks in the quiet darkness.
This journey through a water-formed canyon puts you out in nature and under the stars. Smell the pine-scented forest, feel immersed in the peaceful stillness, and let the moon guide the way when you turn your lights off.
There will be hot chocolate and maple cookies waiting at the final viewing point of Lower Falls – unforgettable!
- Meeting point is at the public parking lot behind Mount Royal Hotel
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- Your guide will ask you on the way back where you would like to be dropped off; either in town or at your hotel
- You might be asked to show an ID
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket