- Get return transport to and from Banff, including an expert guide who can tell you all about Lake Louise and the area's history and wildlife
- Try snowshoes and ice skating on the frozen lake - and get free hot drinks and maple cookies
- From late January to mid March you can even skate around an impressive ice castle and ice sculptures
Slip on some snowshoes or tie up your ice skates, it's time to glide around a frozen lake in an authentic Canadian winter experience! Learn the history of Banff National Park and its wildlife, tuck into hot chocolate and cookies, and soak up the magic of Lake Louise - a real winter wonderland.
This Discover Lake Louise tour promises all the thrills of a Canadian winter, without the fear of bumping into a grizzly bear or getting stuck in a blizzard.
For four hours, you’ll be able to soak up the beauty of Lake Louise at your leisure.
Lake Louise is known for its glacier-fed lake ringed by towering mountain peaks. It's overlooked by a stately hotel Chateau Lake Louise and is more fairytale-like than ever in winter.
When the lake freezes over, locals love to zoom about it on ice skates! Join them for a little extra cost when you get there, or try walking in snowshoes. That's one for the YouTube collection.
There's hot chocolate to warm your hands and mouths, maple cookies to munch on, and all the fun of a cozy return trip to Banff with new buddies!
- Full-day bus tour to Lake Louise along the scenic Bow Valley Parkway (incl. 4 hours of free walking time at Lake Louise)
- Professional certified, English-speaking guide (up to 24 guests per guide)
- Maple cookie snack and hot chocolate
- Snowshoe sampler
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional activities (sleigh ride, dog sledding, ice skating, etc.)
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver
- Meeting point is at the public parking lot behind the Mount Royal Hotel
- The tour starts at 10:15. Please be 15 minutes prior to departure at the meeting point
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Points of interest:
- Bow Valley Parkway
- Lake Louise
- Mt. Victoria and Victoria Glacier
Want to feel like a real winter prince or princess? Opt for an additional horse-drawn sleigh ride. These run daily along the lakeside trail in traditionally styled sleighs, with cozy upholstered seats and blankets.