- Join a small group for a fun wagon ride or horseback trip along the Bow River and spot the abundant wildlife
- Tuck into a horseman's feast of BBQ steak, baked potatoes, salad, dessert and drinks
- Enjoy stories of the great Canadian outdoors and travel back along the base of Sulphur Mountain
Before cars, Google Maps, and kitchen ovens, the cowboys of Banff took their wagons out and cooked up a feast in the great outdoors! Relax as you're transported along the Bow River on a wagon ride and BBQ cookout from Banff - or take the reins and get in the saddle yourself.
Is that a porcupine? A black bear? A beaver? You could see them all on your relaxing wagon ride or horseback journey along the Bow River. This area of Banff is teeming with wildlife around its marshes and meadows.
Hear the history of the surroundings as your horses bring you closer to 3 Mile Cabin. You might smell the food being prepped as you arrive, because you're in for a real cowboy-style treat.
Think BBQ steak, baked potato, cowboy baked beans, Caesar salad and more! The Western barbecue at 3 Mile Cabin might make you want to abandon your kitchen for a good old-fashioned grill.
After your hearty meal, jump back on your chosen form of transportation and follow the base of Sulphur Mountain for more amazing scenery.
This outdoor adventure is delicious and beautiful!
- Please meet at the Warner Stables, the big red stables located at the end of Sundance Road in Banff. There is plenty of free parking at the site
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- BBQ steak
- Baked potato
- Cowboy baked beans
- Caesar salad
- Lunch buns
- Dessert squares
- Juice, coffee, tea & hot chocolate
Bring along some bug spray (and use it liberally) to get the most enjoyment (and fewest mosquito bites) out of this trip.