- Saddle up on a horse that suits your skill set and riding experience
- Ride along the Bow River and take in amazing Rocky Mountain views in Banff National Park
- Look for wildlife living in the marshes and meadows, from butterflies to eagles and more
Witness some of Canada's most stunning scenery from the comfort of the saddle on this Bow River Horseback Ride from Banff. Look for wildlife as you ride along the tranquil Bow River and get amazing Rocky Mountain views from Banff National Park.
This Bow River Horseback Ride from Banff promises to get you out and into Canada's great outdoors. On a horse to match your riding skills and personality, treat your eyes to the scenery surrounding you in beautiful Banff.
With your experienced riding instructor, take to the paths along the Bow River. Spot birds, butterflies and other creatures who live in the thick marsh and gorgeous grassy meadows. Is that a hawk up above you? An eagle soaring in the sky?
Pass by the historic Cave and Basin – the birthplace of Banff National Park. Take in the steaming thermal pools and craggy rock walls. Everywhere you look you'll find another jaw-dropping Rocky Mountain view.
Horseback has to be the best way to see Banff.
- Meet your guide at the Warner Stables, the big red stables located at the end of Sundance Road in Banff, and show them your smartphone ticket
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected timeslot!
- You will have to sign a waiver for yourself and any children under 18
- There is plenty of free parking at the site
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket