- Discover a true jewel of the Balkans, with a visit to this palatial estate overlooking the Black Sea
- A friendly guide will help bring the rich history of the estate to life as you explore the palace and gardens
- Admire rare flower species in the serene botanic gardens and enjoy some extraordinary Black Sea scenery
Bulgaria has hidden gems adorning its rugged shores, and the Balchik Palace and Botanical Gardens is among the prettiest. Visit this corner of Balkan heaven and enjoy a slice of scenic escapism with jaw-dropping views of the Black Sea.
Be guided through stately villas, wine cellars, and a monastery, while learning about the well-to-do inhabitants of this estate. End your visit at Balchik Botanic Gardens, framed by a glorious backdrop of the roaring Black Sea.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the entrance
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket