- See the must-see attraction, Ayutthaya on this return trip from Bangkok and view the bronze statues of Wat Mongkol Borpith, Wat Phra Si Sanphet and Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon
- Witness the European influences mixed with fancy Thai architecture at the Summer Palace at Bang Pa-In
- Take a relaxing boat ride on the Chao Phraya River back to Bangkok and enjoy a delicious lunch buffet on board
Take this private full-day guided tour to Ayutthaya, the former capital of Thailand, and get to know the royal history. Learn the stories of loaded and lauded Thai kings, see incredible Thai and European architecture, and take a river cruise from the palace at Bang Pa-In back to Bangkok, with a buffet lunch included!
First stop is Ayutthaya. This collection of sculptures and crumbling temples was the capital of Siam from 1350 until 1767 - when the Burmese came along and trashed the place. Stand among the ruins and imagine its glory days.
The adventure continues in a swanky private vehicle, en route to amazing Thai architecture and lush tropical gardens of the former royal Summer Palace in Bang Pa-In.
Inspired by the palaces in France and England, this stunning complex mixes European and Thai architecture. It also has elephant-shaped hedges!
After soaking up all that scenery and history you'll be heading back to Bangkok by boat. Tuck into a delicious on-board lunch buffet as you wind your way along the Chao Phraya River.
- Roundtrip from Bangkok to Ayutthaya
- Lunch buffet (vegetarian options available)
- Guided tour in English
- Visit to the summer palace Bang Pa-In
- River cruise back to Bangkok
- Entrance fees to the palace and temples
- Go to the Asian Trails Tour Desk in the Rembrandt Hotel and show your smartphone ticket to the guide
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure. The tour starts at 07:30
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.