- Visit the unmissable Ayutthaya on this return trip from Bangkok, and view the Buddha at Wat Lokaya Sutharam
- See the pointed spires of Wat Phra Si Sanphet and the faded magnificence of Wat Ratchaburana
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at Krungsri River Hotel and wind down after a day of roaming the ruins
Take this full-day guided tour to Ayutthaya, the former capital of Thailand, and get to know its royal history. Learn the stories of loaded and lauded kings and stand amidst sculptures and crumbling temples from nearly 700 years ago. Although faded, their former glory can still be felt.
A visit to the Chao Samphraya National Museum will give you a deeper insight into the Kingdom of Siam. Stare in wonder at gold recovered from Wat Ratchaburana, as well as ancient Buddhas and precious gems.
- Go to the Bigcountry Vacation office and show your smartphone ticket to the guide
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure. The tour starts at 07:20
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket