- Explore the gigantic gothic palace which nine popes called home – it's the biggest of its kind in the world!
- Dance round and round the Pont d'Avignon (or what's left of it) and enjoy stunning views of the Rhône and beyond
- Enjoy multimedia interactive experiences, which bring the history of these two iconic structures to vivid life!
Get a double-bill of French history, with combined access to two iconic attractions. The gigantic Palais des Papes was the home of nine Catholic popes throughout the 14th Century, while the Pont d'Avignon is one of the most famous river crossings in the whole world. The stories of these two structures are closely entwined, and with this ticket you can discover the histories and legends of both!
These two monumental structures dominate the quaint town of Avignon, and have been its centerpiece for almost 800 years. Thanks to this unique combo ticket, you can now discover both, and learn about their deep connection to the Catholic church and French government.
The enormous Palais des Papes is the largest Gothic castle in the world and was developed from a humble chapel into a grandiose home for the then-current pope. Eight successive popes called this home, and its majestic halls and intricate frescoes demonstrate the sheer power and influence of the Catholic church at this time.
You'll probably already know the Pont d'Avignon from the famous song, and now you can experience what's left of it! Once an impressive 990 meters long, now only four arches remain – but you can still learn all about its tumultuous history, and the saint who built it!
Go straight to the ticket desk and show your smartphone ticket.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Tiqets allows direct access to the visit although you will still have to go through security.