- Take the whole family to Georgia's most animal-packed attraction
- See giant pandas and tortoises, orangutans, giraffes, monkeys, lions, and more
- Find out about the zoo's conservation efforts around the world and see how you can help too
The mission at Zoo Atlanta is to preserve wildlife, and just by visiting you're contributing to the cause! See cuddly giant pandas, sleepy sloths, scary snakes and more at this top Georgia attraction.
Did you know the name orangutan comes from Orang Hutan, which means 'Person of the Forest'? Well, you do now. And you'll learn lots more fun facts about our animal friends at Zoo Atlanta!
See the most mysterious of the great apes in action at the orangutan complex. Stare into the face of an African lion. And keep things chill like the Aldabra tortoises - the second-largest species of tortoise in the world!
There are monkeys, pandas, otters, and more weird looking birds and reptiles than you'd find in Jurassic Park!
Zoo Atlanta staff and partners are active in field conservation and education programs, community outreach, as well as research. Their dedication to animal conservation makes this a real feel-good family day out.
Scan your smartphone ticket at the admission gates.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket