Tickets for Medieval Times Georgia
Jousting knights, a 4-course meal and medieval waitstaff - this is a goode tyme!
- Get top-notch service and meet the Queen of the Realm in this fresh show featuring all new music, fights scenes, armor and costumes
- Your hard-working serving serfs and wenches (the technical terms) will bring you four courses and two drinks as part of this ticket
- After seeing the amazing falconry display you may be tempted to get one of your own - don't though, they're very hard to train
Hear ye, hear ye! Calling all lords and ladies seeking an excellent 4-course meal, to be consumed with your hands as you roar for your knight battling to win the approval of the queen. This memorable meal at Medieval Times also includes a falcon show and a paper crown - only a dullard or coward would choose not to attend this bountiful banquet!
From beginning to end, your experience at Medieval Times Georgia is thrilling. There are galloping horses, clashing rival knights and even falconry displays! Plus, the production values are incredible for an 11th-century show!
You'll get a 4-course meal to devour as you watch the show and cheer. You'll also get a VIP lanyard and cheering banner, so everyone knows which knight is your favorite.
Access to the Hall of Armor and medieval torture museum is included - and if you're patient, you can get a selfie with the Queen!
- 2-hour medieval jousting tournament
- Live flight of the Royal Falcon
- 4-course meal
- 2 rounds of select non-alcoholic beverages
- VIP lanyard
- Cheering banner
- Access to the bar, gift shop, Hall of Arms, and a medieval torture museum
- Additional beverages
- Show your voucher at the entrance
- We recommend arriving early, as seating is on a first come, first served basis. Admission starts 75 minutes before dinner
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Line 40 to Sugarloaf Mills At The Discount Tire Co or line 103A to Breckinridge Blvd & Duluth Hwy.
- Garlic bread, oven roasted chicken quarter, sweet buttered corn, herb-roasted potato, chocolate chip cookie, soda or water
- Vegetarian meals can be requested on the spot (includes hummus, warm pita bread, carrot and celery sticks, three-bean stew with fire roasted tomato and brown rice, fresh fruit or Italian ice)
- A selection of alcoholic drinks is available
Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk. Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
Modern amenities like the Roomba and take-out sushi are cool, but you just can't beat ripping apart a 1/4 roast chicken with your hands while two grown men try and knock each other off horses.