- Complete fun challenges in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM)-related activities and find out what it's like to work in aquatic and marine sciences
- See dolphins, tropical fish, beluga whales, octopi, sea lions and more, and walk through a giant perspex tunnel to see sharks and rays from all angles
- Soak up a state-of-the-art 4D theater, meet dolphins, sea lions and more - and don't miss the fin-tastic AT&T Dolphin Tales exhibit
There's more aquatic life in the Georgia Aquarium than you'll find in any other aquarium! See sharks, whales and octopi. Meet river animals like alligators, otters and tree boas, and walk through a tunnel surrounded by sharks!
What do you get when you cross 10 million gallons of water and one of the biggest collections of aquatic wonders in the world? The Georgia Aquarium!
See freshwater and marine habitats in the Aquanaut Adventure, explore coral reefs in the Tropical Diver exhibition, then roll up your sleeves and embark on scientific research and learn how animals thrive in extreme environments.
And it's not just aquatic animals - from beluga whales to jellyfish. You can even get immersed in a state-of-the-art 4D theater experience!
Then, at the Ocean Voyager Gallery, walk through a tunnel housing 6.3 million gallons of saltwater, where whale sharks, manta rays, goliath grouper and several sharks swim freely.
It's a wet and wild addition to your Atlanta itinerary!
Skip the ticketing line and go straight to the security to have your voucher scanned at the entrance.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- During extended opening hours, there is no dolphin presentation after 17:00 and no sea lion presentation after 18:00 on most days
- There are security checks in place
- Shows are seated on a first come, first served basis, please arrive at least 30 minutes before
- Tickets are not valid for entry during special events at the aquarium