- A five-hour bus and walking tour of Atlanta with a friendly, knowledgeable guide around the city's best sights
- Visit dozens of notable locations including the birthplace of Martin Luther King, Jr. and CNN's world headquarters
- See the city's young, hip and vibrant sights such as BeltLine trail, Ponce City and Krog Street markets
A revolutionary battleground, Olympic city, and the birthplace of Coca-Cola – that's just the tip of the iceberg that is Atlanta. With this fact-laden tour of the city, you'll have Georgia on your mind for a while. This guided tour lets you explore one of America's most influential cities by bus and on foot.
Visit Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park and see where the nation's freedom fighter grew up and preached. Then hit up Buckhead's mansion-lined streets to see the lavish homes of celebrities.
Walk a section of the innovative and green BeltLine trail, then pop into the vibrant Ponce City and Krog Street markets for a slice of authentic Atlantan life. In between all that, you'll learn about Civil War battleground sites and see historic spots. If you're feeling famished after all that sightseeing, check out the food court inside CNN's global headquarters.
Got questions? Your guide will be able to answer your queries about anything Atlanta.
- Please go to The Mall at the Peachtree Center
- The Mall is located in Downtown Atlanta, inside the Peachtree Center Complex above the Peachtree Center MARTA Station (inside the building)
- Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide who will be wearing a yellow 'Atlanta Sightseeing Bus Tour' t-shirt and waiting for you in the seating area at the North Food Court, in front of the Chick-Fil-A at The Mall
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts. Departure is at 09:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- The tour ends around 14:00 at the point where it started
- You will be let off the shuttle at MLK Memorial Site, the Beltline/Krog St Market, Ponce City Market, and the CNN Center
- Pregnant women, elderly persons, and people who have medical concerns or trouble getting around should carefully consider their ability to travel the walking distances with the group
- Please wear a hat during summer and a jacket in the winter
- Due to the potential for unforeseen traffic delays, road construction, or traffic accidents within the city, we cannot guarantee an exact return time