- Skip the line at one of the most important temples of ancient Athens, the Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Admire the 16 remaining columns which have survived the millennia, and get a sense of what this immense structure looked like in its prime
- Get some spectacular photos with the temple ruins and the nearby Acropolis as your backdrop
By the beard of Zeus! Here's a real treat for lovers of the classical world. Built to honor the king of Olympus and god of thunder, the Temple of Olympian Zeus stands in the grand pantheon of Athens' mind-blowing ancient wonders.
Once a humongous temple home to one of the largest cult statues of antiquity, these ruins are a shadow of their former glory but remain an essential experience.
Grab a ticket, and watch as it arrives like a lightning bolt onto your phone! ⚡
Skip the line and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket