- Take yourself for an epic Greek island adventure and sail from Athens to Mykonos on an-all day sightseeing tour
- An English-speaking guide will bring the magical myths and fascinating history of the island to life as you explore
- Discover the island's famous immaculate beaches, breathtaking elevated views across the sea, beautiful white sunwashed architecture, lively bars, and lovely locals
Sail across the Aegean waves and explore the mythology, culture, and breathtaking beauty that drenches the Greek island of Mykonos. This epic island-hopping odyssey will take you from Athens to this sunny oasis and back again. Don't forget to pack a hat and sunscreen!
A charming local guide will give a captivating account of the history and mythical tales of Mykonos, as you ramble all over the island. Kick back on a pristine white beach, hike the hills, sip a drink in the shade, and more.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point in Athens (see map)
- Departure is at 05:50 in the morning. Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before, latecomers can't be waited for
- Your guide will be waiting for you with your name written on a sign at the meeting point
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket