- See the world's most complete collection of Cycladic antiquities in a central Athens location across four fascinating floors
- Learn about this ancient civilization via hundreds of items including bronze tools and weapons, leaden figurines, marble statues and more
- Follow Greek societies from their 2nd millennium BC origins through to their subjugation to imperial rule in the Roman period
Step back to the Bronze Age at the Museum of Cycladic Art in Athens, which has the world's most complete collection of Cycladic antiquities. See marble figurines, vases, bronze weapons, tools and pottery as you walk through every phase of the Early Cycladic period.
The Museum of Cycladic Art is a testament to what was a flourishing civilization on the islands of the central Aegean during third millennium BC!
See how the Cyclades built and fought by examing bronze tools and weapons. Discover their dinner rituals via plates, cups and cutlery. Then time travel to the Classical Hellenistic periods (5th-1st centuries BC) with items themed around gods and heroes, athletics, warfare, weddings and more.
Scan your smartphone ticket at the box office of the main building.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket