- Explore three floors of amazing cars from the 19th and 20th centuries - can you believe it's all one man's collection?
- See veteran, vintage, modern and classic cars, even ones that no longer exist
- Browse models from Avion Voisin, Delage and Dino, to Bugatti, Maserati, Aston Martin and more
Start your engines, auto-fans, it's time for some car-based action in Athens. The Hellenic Motor Museum is home to 300 cars from now-non-existant, to new, to awesome. See over 100 cars dating from the 19th and 20th centuries!
Change gears in the heart of Athens, from archaeological ruins to over 100 cars from the 19th and the 20th centuries.
See veteran, vintage, modern and classic cars in all the colors of the rainbow as you wander around three floors in this 4,000 m2 space! The cars are from Theodore N. Charagionis's private collection, which he ended up building a special house for!
From models that no longer exist, like Avion Voisin, Delage, and Lagonda, to those that are still on the move, like Bugatti, Ferrari, and Aston Martin, there are hundreds of beautiful vehicular specimens here.
A must for car buffs - it will even rev the engines of the neutral supporter.
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibitions (when available)
- F1 simulator
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: M1 to Viktoria.