- Go wild at one of Europe's leading zoos, with thousands of magnificent animals in spacious enclosures across a giant 50-acre park
- See elephants, lions, giraffes, penguins, dolphins, parrots and more – you can even walk through certain enclosures, so you can get close to nature like never before
- Enjoy live performances and interactive exhibitions – don't miss the spectacular dolphin displays!
A visit to Athens' Attica Zoological Park is a whirlwind of colors and feathers, with over 2,000 tropical birds and all the exotic animals you'd expect. Charismatic megafauna like tigers, elephants and dolphins roam recreated natural habitats, and you can get up close with engaging reptiles. Take a walk on the wild side and visit one of Europe's biggest and best zoos!
Athens is famous for its long-ago history, but one of its newest attractions is a must-see that's full of life! At Attica Zoo you can meet 400 different species, spread across a giant 50-acre park which authentically recreates the habitats of animals from Africa, Asia, Europe, and America.
Some of the enclosures even allow you to walk through them; get up close to the apes as you stroll through the Monkey's Jungle, or go face-to-face with a Komodo dragon in the massive reptile world.
Of course, no zoo is complete without elephants, lions, giraffes, penguins, dolphins, parrots and more. And with Attica's ongoing commitment to research and protecting endangered species, you can rest assured that the animals are getting just as much out of your visit as you are!
- Entrance to Attica Zoo
- Admission to the exhibitions
- Educational programs and activities (offered for an extra cost)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Line 319 from Doukisis Plakentias Station (runs every 35 minutes)
- Free parking is available on-site