- Skip the line at dawn and head straight for the Parthenon on this guided tour with a personal feel – headsets included!
- Visit other sites like the Erechtheum, Temple of Athena Nike, Theater of Dionysus, and Theater of Herodes Atticus
- Enter the New Acropolis Museum and scour the slopes of the Acropolis to see archeological finds with your group
Be among the first to enter the ancient Acropolis and head straight for the mighty Parthenon. No crowds, no selfie sticks – just your small group in the home of Athena. Your guide will share its millennia-spanning story and reveal some of its secrets, like why it has never been replicated.
Once the great ruin begins to echo with the footsteps of tourists, explore sites further downhill, like the Erechtheum, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the Theater of Dionysus, the world's oldest theater.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, the Acron Cafe, next to the Akropoli metro station
- Your guide will be wearing a 'Walks' lanyard and will be holding a 'Walks' sign
- If you are going by metro, take the exit 'Maykryianni / Athanasiou Diakou'
- Tour departs at 07:45. Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time. Latecomers won't be waited for!
- Your visit will end inside the Acropolis Museum
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket