Tickets for Jungle Park
- Learn about lions, lemurs, parrots and more - there's edutainment for the whole family at Tenerife's most impressive zoological and botanical park
- Watch birds of prey, exotic birds, and sea lions at the live shows, and spend feeding time with the penguins
- Get a free shuttle bus from Costa Adeje, Playa de Las Américas and Los Cristianos
It's about to get animal-tastic in Tenerife with your ticket to the jungle! Watch parrots, macaws, sea lions and more in one of Jungle Park's thrilling live shows. See orangutans, gibbons, lions, leopards, reptiles and crocodiles, and watch things get fishy during feeding time for the penguins!
Witness primates and parrots, meerkats and more in action at Jungle Park, which boasts around 75,000 m² of jungle and over 500 animals!
See the mischievous monkeys swinging, the scary crocs snapping, and the slinky jaguars napping. Watch the live bird shows and learn about their power, claws and speed as they fly around you. Then head to the sea lion and macaw shows to see what tricks they have up their sleeves.
Want to see what the penguins eat? Visit the home of the Humboldt penguins at 12:45 every day for Feeding Time. Kids will love it.
All that fish might put you in the mood for sushi. Luckily there are loads of great places to eat around the park, too.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Please go to the ticket desk and show your smartphone ticket there.