- Travel to the Grand Canyon on a restored locomotive on this return trip from Williams Depot
- Look out for musicians who roam the train playing the tunes of the West with banjos and more
- Choose first class for better seats and refreshments - think pastries, coffee, juice and fruit
Riding the rails to the canyon is an unforgettable experience. Sit back and watch the staggering scenery roll past on the Grand Canyon Railway, while you enjoy cowboy shenanigans and live musicians with fiddles, guitars, banjos and squeezeboxes!
It's a musical journey to a natural world wonder with this first-class ticket to the Grand Canyon Railway! Travel on a restored locomotive, complete with vintage cars designed to help you experience the Wild West in all its glory.
A passenger service attendant in each car will regale you with stories and facts, and live musicians will perform the soundtrack to the scenery.
Of course there are cowboys! Before your train leaves look out for the Cataract Creek Gang and the Marshal squaring off at the Williams Depot. Later you might see them again when they attempt a great train robbery!
Choose coach class, or opt for first class, which offers comfier seats, more leg room, and complimentary fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice, snacks and soft drinks.
- Roundtrip train ticket
- A passenger service attendant who shares the train's history (in English)
- First Class: fresh fruit, pastries, coffee and juice in the morning; snacks and soft drinks on the way back
- Observation Dome: Fresh fruit, pastries, coffee and juice in the morning; snacks with a sparkling white wine on the way back
- Entry fee for the Grand Canyon National Park
- Food and drinks if you booked the Coach Class (available for purchase)
- Beer, wine, and mixed drinks from the bar inside each car
Show your smartphone ticket at the Grand Canyon Railway Depot ticket window. The train departs at 09:30, make sure to be on time!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Coach Class Train Features:
- Bench-style seating with large windows
- Air-conditioned, 1950s-era passenger cars with strolling musicians roaming the cars playing the tunes of yesteryear
First Class Train Features:
- Plush seating with ample leg room
- Large windows
- Snacks and soft drinks provided