- Budding wildlife photographers have the chance to capture incredible photos of the Andean condor in flight at the Cruz del Cóndor, as well as other local wildlife
- Journey through the Andes and trek the Cañon del Colca with your guide before you ascend 4850m above sea level to Patapampa, and see the snow-capped Ampato volcano
- Wind your way through terraced farmland built on cliff sides, and watch out for llamas as you journey back through the Salinas and Aguada Blanca National Reserve
Your trip to Peru wouldn’t be complete without venturing into the Andes. Climb through mountain roads in a four-wheel drive and visit towns that still practice terraced agriculture that predates the Incas, before you stand above the Colca Canyon (3,270 m deep, eat your heart out Grand Canyon).
Stop at the Patapampa viewpoint, the highest point on your journey, before you head back down toward Toqra Pampa where you might spot a caracara – or a pink flamingo or two perched beside a lagoon.
- After booking, the tour operator will contact you by e-mail to arrange your hotel pick-up
- Show the driver your smartphone ticket at the place and time agreed upon. Make sure to be ready on time!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket