Tickets for Kröller-Müller Museum
A stunning sculpture garden & the world's second largest Van Gogh collection
- See the second biggest Van Gogh collection in the world in the stunning surroundings of De Hoge Veluwe National Park
- See work from a variety of other modern masters, such as Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Pablo Picasso and Piet Mondrian
- Explore one of Europe's largest sculpture gardens, enjoy a picnic and explore the national park on free White Bicycles
The Kröller-Müller Museum in the heart of The Hoge Veluwe National Park is home to the second largest collection of Van Gogh's work in the world. Explore his drawings and paintings and browse amazing masterpieces by other modern masters. Then stroll through one of the largest sculpture gardens in Europe!
If you're going for Van Gogh, you've made the right decision. Here at this incredible collection - the second-biggest on the planet after Amsterdam's Van Gogh Museum -, you'll find almost 90 paintings and over 180 of his drawings.
In the Van Gogh Gallery, work your way through 40 works by the man himself and make some time for the other masters too. Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Pablo Picasso and Piet Mondrian all have their place here.
Back outside, take a stroll through one of Europe's largest sculpture gardens, where over 160 sculptures by iconic artists make the perfect backdrop for a family photo or two!
Another draw of this museum is its location in the 5,500 hectare De Hoge Veluwe National Park. Cycle through forests, fields and sand drifts for free on the White Bicycles - you'll find them located at each entrance. It's an art, exercise and nature blowout!
- Entrance to the De Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Entrance to the Kröller-Müller Museum
- Entrance to the Sculpture Garden (closes at 16:30)
- Audio guide (can be rented at the reception desk on site for €2.50, available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese)
Show your smartphone ticket at either of the 3 entrances of the Park De Hoge Veluwe and at entrance of the museum, which is located inside the park.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- From Apeldoorn train station or Ede-Wageningen: Bus line 108 to Otterlo and then take on bus line 106
- From Arnhem train station: Bus line 105 bound to Barneveld, get off at Otterlo and then take bus line 106
- By car: From A1, A50 and A12 and follow the signs for Park Hoge Veluwe / Kröller-Müller. There are free parking spaces available at the museum and at the three park entrances (continue on the White Bicycles from the park entrance)
Give the White Bicycles a try - they're free and you've got 5,500 hectares of nature to pedal through!