- Scale the mountains in the heart of the Valle d'Aosta Alps in a state-of-the-art cable car
- Stop at three different stations for restaurants, shopping, a 360-degree terrace and more
- Breathe in the mountain air and see a special collection of crystals found in the mountains
The world's fanciest cable car line takes you as far up Mont Blanc as possible - at least without crampons, ice picks, and serious mountaineering skills. The views are pristine, beautiful, and worthy of all the poets!
At the top you'll find yourself peering into France and Switzerland from Italy. Once you've taken in the peaks of Mont Blanc, the Matterhorn, and Monte Rosa, choose to simply linger at the summit and dine at the modern and glass-walled Bistro des Glaciers.
Or... head to the Crystal Room, where a permanent collection of varied crystals that was discovered on the mountain are sparkling in anticipation.
One stop down (there are three, including the base station) you'll find Europe's highest botanical garden, an experimental winery and an impressive outdoor play area for kids.
Every day is a snow day up here!
- Go directly to the turnstile and scan your smartphone ticket
- This ticket brings you to the top station and back (Pontal/Courmayeur - Punta Helbronner)
- You can get off and on at any of the intermediate stops, but only once at each stop
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket