- Steeped in adventure and discovery, Olmense Zoo was founded in the eighties by sea captain Louis Roofthooft and populated with his private menagerie
- Elephants, giraffes, lions, wolves, snow leopards, bears, chimpanzees as well as snakes, flamingos and parrots - this family-run zoo has quite a collection (with plenty of space to roam)
- Olmense Zoo specializes in big cats, so if you love sleek feline carnivores you're going to love it here!
Get ready for a day of animal-tastic family fun at Olmense Zoo. This family-run park has been delighting visitors since 1980, with all the lions, tigers, elephants and monkeys you'd expect, living in beautifully leafy harmony. Specially renovated for 2018, there's never been a better time to take a walk on the wild side!
Olmense Zoo was founded by sea captain Louis Roofthooft in order to share his private collection of animals with the world. Since the eighties, it's gone from strength to strength, with a growing selection of colorful creatures and authentic habitats.
Get high in the Bear Forest and admire brown bears and white wolves frolicking from your treetop walkways. Take a trip to the African Savannah and check out the big cats and grazing elephants, then climb to the viewing platform for panoramic vistas of the whole area.
And in the Bird Promenade and Aviary, you'll get to meet all kinds of feathered friends, from the colorful toucans to the wise old owls.
Beautifully and lovingly laid out, Olmense Zoo has loads of interactive exhibits that'll delight zoologists of all ages.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- SNCB: trains to Mol station
- Bus: line 170 (Beringen - Mol) to Olmen - Olmense Zoo
- Parking: There are two large parking areas at Olmense Zoo