Tickets for De Koninck - Antwerp City Brewery
Cheery beery fun in a real Belgian brewery with two sample tasters
- Take the audio tour for a detailed rundown of the De Koninck brewing process
- Explore a series of digital exhibits designed to educate you on Antwerp's relationship with beer generally and De Koninck specifically
- Walk on a unique bridge four meters above the action and get two free samples
Discover the secrets of De Koninck on an Antwerp City Brewery tour! Walk the hanging bridge for a 360° experience, learn about the brewing process via interactive exhibitions and an audio guide, and even get two free beer samples.
Along with mussels, chocolate and Jean-Claude Van Damme, beer is what Belgium is famous for. If you're excited to unlock its secrets, immerse yourself in the world of Belgian beer-making on this educational, fun tour of De Koninck Antwerp City Brewery!
Plug into your audio guide and set off around a series of themed rooms on your quest to learn everything there is to know about Antwerp's relationship with De Koninck. Find out about the bolleke - the unique glass in which De Koninck's flagship beer is served.
Via several interactive exhibits and the latest audiovisual effects, you'll get a 360° experience, including a walk on a unique hanging bridge, four meters above the action.
Thirsty? Don't worry, there are two free tasters coming your way.
- Entrance to the brewery
- 90-minute audio-guided tour
- Two tasters
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Lines 30 or 34 to Haringrodestraat + 1 minute walking or lines 17, 191 or 507 to Harmonie + 3 minutes walking
- Tram: Lines 7 or 15 to De Merode + 2 minutes walking, or lines 2 or 6 to Harmonie + 3 minutes walking
After your ticket has been validated you will receive your first glass of beer. You get to take this with you during the tour! The tour ends at the cozy bar where you will receive another delicious glass of beer.