- Take the whole family to live shows and over 40 attractions at Antwerp's top day out - Bobbejaanland
- Visit the 40-year-old Cowboy Town for a new playground, shows and photo opportunities with Bobbie and his friends
- New for 2018, ride The Dreamcatcher VR coaster on a flight through a mysterious world
Fly into a world of imagination at Bobbejaanland, home to over 40 fun and occasionally freaky rides and attractions. Visit a cowboy town, take a VR journey into a volcano and more at this homage to Flemish singer, guitarist and entertainer Bobbejaan Schoepen.
Take the kids to jaw-dropping live shows, head to Cowboy Town for a new playground, shows and experience life in the highest treetops with Naga Bay, a thrilling roller coaster with 360° views!
Brave a heavy storm as you fly through the mysterious landscapes on The Dreamcatcher VR coaster - new for 2018! Or ride Mount Mara, Bobbejaanland's virtual gateway into an active volcano. Can you stay ahead of the flames?
With shows, attractions, playgrounds, and rides galore, Bobbejaanland is guaranteed to keep families busy all day.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Parking tickets are available at the General Store or the info desk.