- Stroll along the world's longest aquarium tunnel as colorful schools of fish swim around in every direction
- Explore incredible thematic areas that recreate some of the world's most precious and diverse ecosystems
- Make snowballs in the Snow World and Ice Museum, and take your senses for a spin in the XD cinema (not included)
Boasting the world's longest aquarium sea tunnel filled with five million liters of water and thousands of exotic marine species, Antalya Aquarium is a wonderland of aquatic wildlife from around the world.
Add a splash of wonder to your Turkish holiday and see the precious biodiversity of our oceans and waterways. Witness dramatic shark-feeding demonstrations, come face-to-face with sneaky octopuses, snappy crocodiles, slippery moray eels, and lots more!
More than just a collection of fish tanks, Antalya Aquarium takes you on a spectacular underwater safari, with enormous record-setting viewing tanks and unique thematic zones modeled after coral reefs, tropical rainforests, the lost city of Atlantis, and more.
See a lifesize shipwreck and a sunken airplane-turned-fish-hotel, as you walk through the gargantuan ocean tunnel. See flashing schools of fish moving in unison like synchronized swimmers, and spot crafty moray eels poking out from corals.
There are sharks aplenty and crocs galore, as well as snakes, scorpions, and other goosebump-inducing beasties. But if all that's too much, chill out in an igloo at the Snow World and Ice Museum (not included), where real snow is created by state-of-the-art snow machines!
You can also belt out a little extra for a multi-sensory XD cinema experience that provides a thrilling cinematic underwater exploration. Make sure you leave enough time for everything, as you'll be kept busy for hours on end.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket