- Chill out, literally, in the coolest bar in Amsterdam. At -10°C you'll drink from a glass made of ice and prop up an ice bar!
- Learn how it feels to be stranded in the North Pole (don't worry, you'll get some warm thermal clothing and gloves)
- Enjoy three delicious free drinks (a welcome drink plus two more beers, shots or orange juices)
The hottest bar in Amsterdam also happens to be the coldest, just around the corner from Amsterdam’s famous Rembrandt Square. Your ticket gets you entrance to this teeth-chatteringly awesome spot, plus three free drinks, snuggly thermals to wear, and an adventure into the North Pole.
Your host Willem Barentsz will welcome you into his world as a top Dutch explorer and thrust you into the experience of living on his ship - The Mercury - in 1596. Will you be able to tough it out in such extreme cold when the ship gets stranded? Frozen fingers crossed.
Once you’ve had your welcome cocktail in the lounge, you’ll be led through to the second room, which is chilled to a perfect -10°C. Your jaw will drop to the freezing floor when you first see the bar: they used 60 tons of natural ice to sculpt it into shape. The walls, the art, the furniture, in fact everything - including your glass - is made of ice!
You'll get two more drinks to warm your insides - once you're in your snuggly thermal coat and gloves. Choose from beers, shots or orange juices and soak up the rainbow effects of the state-of-the-art lighting. You'll never drink anywhere cooler than this; it's a great place to start - or finish - a night of partying on the Rembrandtplein!
- Show the ticket on your smartphone
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your chosen timeslot. Then you will have time to sip your welcome drink at the bar
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket