- See the 'The World Press Photo Exhibition' from 14 April to 22 July 2018, featuring submissions from the international press photo contest in eight different categories
- See the winners of the 8th World Press Photo Digital Storytelling Contest 2018, for which the international jury selected 12 winning productions in four categories
- See a spectacular 15th-century church in the heart of Amsterdam. There's rich architecture and history in this building - and a beautiful musical program too
Spend a day at the Nieuwe Kerk and uncover extraordinary treasures, changing exhibitions and a stunning, age-old interior. Browse the work of 42 press photographers from 22 countries at The 'World Press Photo 18' Exhibition, starting on 14 April until 22 July 2018.
Amsterdam's Nieuwe Kerk marks a special relationship with the Dutch Royal Family. Three kings and three queens have sworn their inaugural oath here, and the current king and queen were married here in 2002. But the changing exhibitions are more than enough reason to come along.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Don't forget to check out the World Press Photo Digital Storytelling Contest winners! The Long Form Storytelling documentaries are especially compelling.