- Explore Amsterdam's UNESCO World Heritage canal ring with a Van Gogh-themed walking tour through the photogenic city center
- Your guide will paint the tragedies and events of Van Gogh's life in rich detail, and provide the perfect preamble to the Van Gogh Museum
- See the largest collection of Van Gogh artworks in the world, and use a captivating audio guide to shed light on these priceless artistic treasures
Follow the footsteps of a tortured artist through the sparkling heart of Amsterdam's canal ring, and discover the secrets and juicy details of Vincent van Gogh's life story, with a walking tour and access to the Van Gogh Museum. At the museum, a captivating audio guide will color in the context of each masterful piece within. See his famous Self-Portraits, his Sunflowers, The Potato Eaters, and more.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point on Dam Square, in front of the Royal Palace
- The guide will be holding an orange umbrella with the '360 Amsterdam Tours' logo on it
- The walking tour starts at 10:30. Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before, as latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Footsteps of Van Gogh Tour + Van Gogh Museum
Visit Van Gogh's home, see his best art, and choose to add optional extras!
Van Gogh Museum
Marvel at the world's largest collection of Van Gogh's paintings and drawings