- Discover Amsterdam in an eco-friendly tuk tuk. Highlights include the major sights (Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank House), as well as small sidestreets in the red light district - so you'll feel like a local
- Small group of up to six, while your English and Dutch-speaking guide pilots you around in the Dutch capital
- A covered tuk tuk will keep you warm and dry (or in the shade) in the oh-so-changeable Dutch weather
Walking gets tiring. And private car tours can really send the sightseeing costs soaring. Tuk Tuk Amsterdam offers the perfect solution. Small group tours (up to six people) with a private tuk tuk driver throughout the city. The private guide tells you all about the highlights as he or she pilots you to the parts of the city that buses and trams can't go. And because the cart is electric, it's just as eco-friendly as cycling (but out of the rain, and with no pedalling).
Amsterdam's always been a capital of global commerce. For years, the city has absorbed cultural influences from around the world. And it's not just in the cuisine available here - the advent of the Asian tuk tuk shows that the Dutch don't just recognize a good idea when they see it - they make use of it!
With Tuk Tuk Tour Amsterdam you have one hour to cross through the Dutch capital, in a motorized rickshaw. Your private guide will spill the secrets of the city in at least Dutch and English (with luck maybe even French and German) and show you the ins and outs of the city.
Highlights include the Rijksmuseum, the Anne Frank house and the ever-popular Leidseplein. You'll also dip into the world-famous Red Light District. It's the ideal way to get around, because the little tuk tuk fits into the smallest (and often most beautiful) streets. And, as the vehicles are all electric, you'll do noiselessly (all the better to hear the fascinating facts and stories of your guide!).
Damrak 1 - 5
- Ride in a eco-friendly tuk tuk
- Knowledgeable English and Dutch-speaking driver to take you through Amsterdam
No need to print your ticket. Just show your mobile ticket to the tuk tuk driver and hop on!
The meeting point is in front of the Victoria Hotel on the side of the Prins Hendrikkade, right across the Stationsplein, nearby Central Station.