Tickets for This Is Holland
The ultimate flight simulator experience over the Netherlands
- See some of the most amazing parts of Holland from a new perspective with this ultimate flight simulator/movie experience
- See highlights like Amsterdam's famous canal ring, the Wadden Sea, and more
- Feel extra emotions strike, thanks to mist, wind, and different smells, all of which enhance the experience!
Soar like an eagle and swoop over some of Holland's best bits! Thanks to This Is Holland's huge spherical screen and a host of cool special effects including wind and smells (the nice kind, don't worry), you can tour the Netherlands without moving your feet. See Heritage Sites, windmills, Amsterdam's canals, and more!
This simulated flight takes you over important Dutch World Heritage sites so expect to see things like Amsterdam's famous canal ring, the Wadden Sea and of course, plenty of windmills!
Travel through mist, wind and different smells and fall in love with the feeling of flying. In fact, it could be the perfect warm-up flight for someone who's afraid to head to Schiphol?
- Access to the attraction
Show your smartphone ticket at the main entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Take the ferry to Buiksloterweg from behind Amsterdam Central Station. From there it's a 7-minute walk.
- 10:00 - 22:00
- 24, 25, 26, 31 December 2017: 10:00 - 18:00
- 1 January 2018: 11:00 - 22:00