- Get access to two of Amsterdam's best-loved and most quintessentially Dutch attractions
- Soar across the Dutch countryside, coastline, and cities with the incredibly immersive, THIS IS HOLLAND 5D experience
- Explore Amsterdam from the unique perspective of its beautiful canals with 24-hour access to the Hop-on Hop-off boat
Kick off those clunky plastic clogs, and step away from the windmill keyring! THIS IS HOLLAND will immerse you in an authentic adventure soaring over the patchwork countryside of the Netherlands, with an adrenaline-fueled 5D virtual tour experience. When you touch down, so to speak, explore Amsterdam's fabled canals with 24 hours of unlimited access to the Hop-on Hop-off boat.
Strap yourself into a chair suspended underneath a giant curved screen, and prepare for your senses to be overloaded in this incredible 5D experience.
Feel as though you're flying across the Dutch countryside, with spectacular scenery zooming by beneath you: tulip fields, wind farms, iconic cities, coastal dikes, and more. Echt Nederlands!
Real wind effects and scents are used to really make the experience as immersive as possible! Don't worry, though, the scents are quite lovely (or lekker as one of the locals might say).
Afterwards, you can explore the elegant waterways of Amsterdam's canal ring with unlimited access to the Hop-on Hop-off boat, and discover the city's hidden corners in style, with relaxation on cruise-control.
Hop-on Hop-off Boat:
- Go to any of the City Sightseeing Amsterdam docks and show your smartphone ticket
- The boat ticket is valid for 24 hours from the moment you first use it
- No boats on 27 April
- The Blue Line of the Hop-on Hop-off boats take you to THIS IS HOLLAND and back
THIS IS HOLLAND:
- Go to the entrance and have your ticket scanned
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- 1) Central Station East (in front of Double Tree Hotel)
- 2) THIS IS HOLLAND / A'DAM LOOKOUT
- 3) Anne Frank House / Westermarkt
- 4) Leidsestraat / Prinsengracht
- 5) Spiegelgracht / Prinsengracht
- 6) Hermitage Museum / Waterlooplein
- 7) Maritime Museum / Artis Zoo
- 8) Back to Central Station
- 1) Central Station East
- 2) Passenger Terminal Amsterdam
- 3) Gassan Diamonds
- 4) Amstel Eden / Ice Bar
- 5) Albert Cuyp Market
- 6) Museumplein / Rijksmuseum
- 7) Anne Frank House / Westermarkt
- 8) Back to Central Station
Approx. every 20-25 min
Full loop duration:
About 100 minutes for the Green Boat Line, about 60 minutes for the Blue Boat Line, but you can hop on and hop off whenever you want.
THIS IS HOLLAND is located just a short ferry ride across the IJ River from behind Amsterdam's beautiful Central Station. The ferry service is also free!
The 5D Ultimate Flight Experience - THIS IS HOLLAND
The ultimate flight simulator over windmills, canals and more
THIS IS HOLLAND + A'DAM LOOKOUT
This one ticket gets you great views from two of Amsterdam's top attractions