Tickets for Spring Deal: Rijksmuseum, Keukenhof & Canal Cruise
Save 24% on 3 of Amsterdam's favorite attractions. Tulips, art and canals!
- Visit all three attractions anytime between 22 March and 13 May (Keukenhof season)
- Sniff over 800 varieties of tulip and more at Keukenhof, a spring wonderland of colour and fun for the whole family. This year's theme is Romance in Flowers
- See Amsterdam's famed canals on a canal cruise, and then witness the wonderful art at the huge Rijksmuseum
Make the most of the great outdoors with this triple-packed Spring Deal to the best parts of Amsterdam and beyond. Take a canal cruise on the Dutch capital's famous waterways, see the work of the Dutch masters in the Rijksmuseum and then feast your eyes on millions of tulips at the Keukenhof!
Take a smooth cruise along Amsterdam's famous canals. See the Skinny Bridge and the pretty waterfront houses and let your audio guide teach you the history of the city, right back to the Dutch Golden Age.
Then see the work of the masters themselves in the mammoth Rijksmuseum. From Monet to Rembrandt to modern day art and changing exhibitions, it's a mind-boggling fine art experience.
Then don't forget to stop and smell the flowers at Keukenhof. Only open for six weeks every year, 'The Garden of Europe' has 32 beautifully landscaped hectares, featuring over 800 varieties of tulip, and more.
Spring into the season with this pass, valid anytime between 22 March and 13 May (Keukenhof season).
- Skip-the-line access to Keukenhof
- Ticket for one-hour canal cruise
- Skip-the-line access to the Rijksmuseum
- Audio guide available in multiple languages for the canal cruise (included in the tickets)
- Transportation between the three venues
- Canal Cruise: Go to the Lovers shop on the dock and swap your smartphone ticket for a paper ticket. Please refer to the illustration on your ticket to find the departure point for your canal cruise
- Keukenhof: Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the turnstiles at the entrance. Valid between 22 March and 13 May
- Rijksmuseum: Enter the museum via the 'Visitors with ticket' lane and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance to the galleries. Your ticket is valid for the whole day, so you can grab some lunch near the museum and go back when you're done
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Canal cruise: Stationsplein 14, 1012 AB - Amsterdam
- Keukenhof: Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM - Lisse
- Rijksmuseum: Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX - Amsterdam