- Board a big canal boat and if it's sunny, experience an open boat!
- A great way to get the facts about the city - learn the fun stuff from your audio guide as you cruise
- See highlights like the Skinny Bridge, Nine Streets, Golden Bend and more
Cruise past the clog shops and lost-looking tourists from your place on a big canal cruiser! If the weather's good you'll get an open boat experience, but either way you'll see Amsterdam highlights like the Skinny Bridge, Golden Bend and learn a fair bit of history from the included audio guide.
Ahoy shipmates, it's time to ditch the bikes and see Amsterdam by boat. This huge and comfy canal boat puts you in the best place to see the city's sights.
See the famous Skinny Bridge, Nine Streets, Golden Bend and more. Learn about the three main canals, Herengracht, Prinsengracht, and Keizersgracht, and how and why they were dug in the 17th century, back in the Dutch Golden Age.
The solar-energy powered boats mean they're quiet, so the only sound you'll hear will be the history of Amsterdam coming at you from your audio guide. If it's sunny, the roof will come down and you'll be free to take those photos from an open boat!
Show your smartphone ticket before boarding the boat. Make sure to be there at least 20 minutes before your chosen timeslot. Boats depart every 30 minutes.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket