- Visit Royal Coster Diamonds' four 19th-century villas, with a personal tour guide teaching you the basics of their craft
- Let your guide regale you with stories of Royal Coster's most famous customers, including kings and empresses
- Watch diamond polishers and goldsmiths work, get up close to stones in all shapes and sizes, and gaze upon precious artifacts
We can't all waltz around in diamond tiaras like the Queen of England. However, a sparkling Royal Experience Tour at the renowned Royal Coster factory is surely the next best thing?
Find out how Amsterdam became the City of Diamonds, and hear a short history of precious stones.
Listen to stories of royal patrons like Empress Sisi and the Viceroy of China. Learn how diamonds are formed, cut and cleaned, and watch expert polishers and goldsmiths create beauty that lasts for centuries.
As part of your personal, 30-minute guided tour, you'll also learn the four Cs of diamonds, see the patented (and rather stunning) Royal 201 collection, and view glimmering artifacts like the Koh-I-Noor. And, if all that wasn't enough, you'll get a shiny goody bag to take home!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket