Tickets for Robeco SummerNights Concerts 2018
End your summer days in Amsterdam in musical fashion
- Beautiful music in one of the world's finest concert halls - the acoustics at the Concertgebouw are legendary
- Kick back in the plush seats and let the virtuoso musicians fill your ears with beautiful sounds
- Hear top-notch musicians play Stravinsky, Mozart, Rachmaninoff, re-imagined jazz standards and more. Every night something different!
The Robeco SummerNights Concerts are the best way to experience a live concert in one of the finest concert buildings in the world: the Concertgebouw. Over July and August there are regular concerts, with music selections from classical, jazz, torch songs, and film scores. The performers are top musicians from the Netherlands and around the world. Soak up culture, melody and atmosphere.
With a focus on classical and jazz, the Robeco SummerNights Concerts stay close to the kind of music that's been the focus of the Concertgebouw for much of its more than 125 years of existence. However, for more adventurous (or contemporary) tastes, some of the concerts feature uptempo Latin rhythms or an MC with an orchestra (!).
Just sit back and experience the legendary Concertgebouw acoustics - modern acoustic engineers still can't figure out how they created such perfect resonance in the 1880s, before modern technology.
- Access to the concert
- Category 1 seat
- Show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk, through the main entrance (Hoofdingang)
- Please make sure to be there at least 15 minutes early
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.