- Skip the lines and see the world-famous Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum with an exclusive guided tour
- Sit back and watch the world float by with a one-hour tour of Amsterdam's UNESCO-protected canals with a guide
- Enjoy a light lunch then take a dazzling tour of the Diamond Museum to see priceless jewels on display
Spend the day exploring hundreds of years of art and culture with a small group. Check out The Night Watch at the Rijksmuseum and see the world's largest Van Gogh collection. After seeing enough art to last a lifetime, regroup and have a quick bite. Then, cruise the city's UNESCO-protected canals and end your day by staring mouth agape at a glittering collection of jewelry housed in the Diamond Museum. See Amsterdam's best on this all-inclusive day-long excursion.
Meet your expert guide at the Diamond Museum and then head straight to the Museumplein to visit two of the world's finest museums with fast-track entrance and a professional guide. The Rijksmuseum has thousands of works by masters like Jan Steen, Johannes Vermeer, and Rembrandt van Rijn. It nearly rivals Paris's Louvre in terms of scale and significance.
Likewise, the Van Gogh Museum is dedicated to the titular draughtsman's tragically short career, putting his famous Sunflowers and self-portraits on proud display.
Then you'll refuel with a light lunch, before taking a one-hour cruise to give you the best view of the city's 400-year-old canals and historic architecture.
Back on dry land, and it's time for a tour of the Diamond Museum, which dazzles you with the history and craftsmanship of Amsterdam's diamond trade.
- Entrance to the Diamond Museum
- Fast-track admission to Van Gogh Museum & guided tour in English or Spanish
- Fast-track admission to Rijksmuseum & guided tour in English or Spanish
- Light lunch
- Canal cruise
Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the departure point, the Diamond Museum. Please be there about 30 minutes before departure. The tour leaves at 09:30.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Rijksmuseum & All the Rembrandts Exhibition
See all the Rijksmuseum's Rembrandts, on until the 10th of June
Rijksmuseum: Skip The Line
See the spectacular 'All the Rembrandts' exhibition, on until the 10th of June
Lunch was really good, quiet and nicely prepared with lots of drink choices and nicely set table.