- See Amsterdam's world-famous Red Light District and hear about the secrets and the nitty-gritty reality from a professional tour guide
- Hear how sex workers operate in the district, and what's happening in the area now
- Visit centuries-old churches and look up at traditional Dutch architecture you might otherwise have missed
Discover the secrets of Amsterdam’s Red Light District on a 1.5-hour walking tour with a professional guide. Learn about the sex industry in the oldest part of the city, uncover the ins and outs of the trade and visit architectural highlights and hidden places.
Take a one and a half hour walking tour of the Red Light District and learn all about the area the locals call de Wallen.
Your professional guide will explain all about the history of the area and how sex workers operate in the district. The tour starts at 8pm at Dam Square, just a 5-minute walk from the Red Light District.
Along the way, you'll see the Prostitution Information Center, Bananabar, and other peepshows and secret places, while walking through the narrow and mysterious streets of the oldest part of the city.
And it's not just salacious sexiness and sex trade; you'll also get a chance to admire its impressive churches, centuries-old buildings, and canals. You can't come to Amsterdam and not visit the Red Light District - you may as well see it with someone who can answer all your questions.
Dam 2118, 1012
- English or Spanish speaking tour guide
- All local taxes
- A Dutch drink and some nuts (zoutjes) at the start of the tour
On Dam Square - next to the Royal Palace - In front of ‘Dam Good Coffee’ Look for the guides with the orange umbrellas
Please Note: Age 18+ only!
We had a really nice tour with our tour guide Matteo!
Rik was a great guide. Very informative.