Tickets for My Name is Prince Exhibition: Skip The Line
Immerse yourself in all things Prince at this special temporary exhibition
- See clothing from the Purple Rain Tour, the Lovesexy Tour and Prince's wardrobe from the movie Graffiti Bridge
- See the Gibson L65 guitar Prince played for his TV debut in 1980 and the VOX guitar he used for his last solo on Dutch soil in 2014
- See his 3RD EYE sunglasses, diamond inlaid walking stick, music prizes, jewels, handwritten texts and more
Skip the line and follow the footsteps of the artist formally known as Prince, within walking distance of Central Station. For a limited time only in Amsterdam see clothing, instruments, music prizes, handwritten texts, jewels and more from Prince's legendary studio complex, Paisley Park.
Did you know that Prince's first non-American performance took place in 1981 in Amsterdam's Paradiso? His last ever Dutch show wowed crowds in 2014 at the Ziggo Dome, so the Netherlands was a bit of a special place for the sadly now-departed pop icon.
Immerse yourself completely in Prince's influential music, life and work, thanks to hundreds of unique items from the archives of his legendary studio complex, Paisley Park. See his clothing, instruments, music prizes, handwritten texts and jewels.
See his guitars, the 3RD EYE sunglasses from 2014, his diamond inlaid walking stick and the clothing he wore in the music video for 'Purple Rain'.
My Name Is Prince at the Beurs van Berlage comes from London's O2, and is in Amsterdam for a limited time only.
- Skip-the-line access to the exhibition
- Audio tour in English (over 100 minutes running time)
- Access to the VIP-ONLY exhibit
- Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the entrance
- From Monday to Friday you must visit the exhibition in your chosen time window (morning or afternoon)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train, tram, bus or metro to Amsterdam Central Station + 5 minutes walking
- Several large parking garages are located close to Beurs van Berlage