- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the Moco Museum or the House of Bols
- The timeslot booked is for the Moco Museum. The House of Bols must be visited on the same day
- Last entrance to the Moco Museum is at 18:30
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Skip the line to Moco for special access to Amsterdam's coolest contemporary art museum
- See revolving exhibitions showcasing Banksy's work alongside other influential artists like Dalí, Warhol, Basquiat, Haring, Koons, and more
- Top it off with a Moco Pink cocktail at the fun House of Bols, where trained staff make cocktail creation look easy
Ever wanted to see a museum at night? Here's your chance, and the Moco just happens to be one of Amsterdam's coolest museums. Witness the art and crazy minds of Dalí, Banksy and more between 17:00 and 19:00, when you'll have those masterpieces almost to yourself. Then top it off with a cocktail experience at House of Bols. Cheers!
This cool, cocktail-themed combo makes a great start to any night out in Amsterdam!
Just flash your smartphone ticket and you'll get special entrance to Moco Museum from 17:00 to 19:00. It's the perfect chance to get up close and personal with Banksy, Warhol, Basquiat, Haring, Koons, Kusama, Hirst and Dalí.
At the first Banksy exhibition ever to hit a museum, this small and intimate house opposite the Rijksmuseum is home to classics like Laugh Now, Barcode, Girl with Balloon, and Kids on Guns Hill. There are four floors of amazing art to discover here.
Next up, a treat for your taste buds! After your art fix, it's onto the cocktail fix. Toast to a legendary time in Amsterdam with a special 'Moco Pink' cocktail at House of Bols.
The House of Bols is a stylish combo of the brand new and the very old. Genever is the Dutch spirit from which gin evolved, and here you'll find out everything about Lucas Bols, the world's oldest distilled spirit brand, and their 38 liqueurs.
If you're feeling full of beans after all this, you'll wrap up just in time to take on the town. Just walk to Leidseplein, or take the tram to your next chosen hotspot, and carry on the fun. There's no place quite like Amsterdam at night!