Tickets for Moco Museum – Banksy Exhibition: Skip The Line
- Visit the first Banksy exhibition ever to hit a museum and see classics like Love Is In The Air, Barcode, Girl with Balloon, and the rarely seen, larger-than-life Beanfield
- Skip the line for even more time in Moco – Amsterdam's quaintest and coolest museum of contemporary art
- See exhibitions showcasing other influential artists on the lower ground floor of the museum's many rooms
The Modern Contemporary Museum Amsterdam (Moco) is located inside Villa Alsberg, a townhouse that dates back to 1904, bang in the heart of Amsterdam's Museumplein. See more than 50 original Banksys next to works by other artworld trailblazers like Kusama, Roy Lichtenstein, Dali, and more! The museum also features ever-revolving exhibitions
Banksy: Laugh Now is the first Banksy exhibition to be shown in an institutionalized art venue. Moco doesn't claim to have Banksy's endorsement, yet, it presents a rare chance for a glimpse at his artwork. This includes Beanfield, which before this, hadn't been displayed anywhere since 2009.
Famed street art pieces like the Laugh Now series, Barcode, Girl with Balloon, and Love Is In The Air (Flower Thrower) are all here. You can also see Banksy's confronting indoor works you may not have seen before, juxtaposed against the classic, conservative style of the elegant townhouse.
Some works were rescued from the rubble of demolished buildings, which gives you an idea of how valuable they are!
On the lower ground floor, the museum showcases other influential artists in immersive exhibition spaces. Get into Amsterdam's coolest art museum!
Go early, between 09:00 and 11:30, to have this small museum pretty much all to yourself. For the best experience, start on the top floor and work your way down. The artworks in the garden are meant to be used and experienced, so kick back and relax in them! PS: Moco is located in the Museumplein, which is fringed by Amsterdam's top museums!
- Cancellation may be available depending on your ticket selection
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Skip the line, head to the cashier and show your smartphone ticket.