Tickets for Moco Museum - Banksy Exhibition: Skip The Line
Original artworks by Banksy and other geniuses
- Visit the first Banksy exhibition ever to hit a museum and see classics like Laugh Now, Barcode, Girl with Balloon, Kids on Guns, plus original works for indoors
- Skip the line for even more time in Moco - Amsterdam's newest and coolest museum of Contemporary Art
- See Roy Lichtenstein, Lasting Influence, a new exhibition of work by the legendary pop art painter
The Modern Contemporary (Moco) Museum Amsterdam is located inside Villa Alsberg, a townhouse that dates back to 1904, bang in the heart of Amsterdam Museumplein. See more than 50 of original Banksys in context next to works by other artworld trailblazers. On now: Roy Lichtenstein, Lasting Influence, an exhibition celebrating the life and work of the maverick painter, whose comic-book canvases defined the Pop Art movement.
On the ground floor Banksy: Laugh Now is the first Banksy exhibition to be shown in a museum. It's also a rare chance for a glimpse at his painting Beanfield, which before this, hadn't been displayed anywhere since 2009.
Famed street art pieces Laugh Now, Barcode, Girl with Balloon, Kids on Guns, Pulp Fiction, Kate Moss and Soup Can are all here, as are a number of original indoor works you may not have seen before. You can even see works that were rescued from the rubble of demolished buildings, which gives you an idea of how valuable they are. (Imagine someone going through wreckage for your art!).
On the lower ground floor, revolving exhibitions showcase Banksy alongside other influential artists. Get into Amsterdam's newest and coolest art museum!
- Entry to the Banksy exhibition
- Entry to the Roy Lichtenstein exhibition
- Audio guide (available onsite for €2.50 in English, Dutch, Spanish and Italian)
Skip the line, head to the cashier and show your smartphone ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.