- Visit the first Banksy exhibition ever to hit a museum and see classics like Laugh Now, Barcode, Girl with Balloon, Kids on Guns, plus original works for indoors
- Skip the line for even more time in Moco - Amsterdam's newest and coolest museum of Contemporary Art
- (From June 2018 to January 2019) See the Icy and Sot exhibition featuring work by the young Iranian brothers Icy (34) and Sot (29), otherwise known as the ‘Banksy of Iran’
Connecting Time is a retrospective exhibition showcasing the work of New York-based artist Daniel Arsham. Moco Museum is the first Dutch museum to present Arsham's work, which draws on a range of disciplines incorporating architecture, design, sculpture, film and performance. Often utilizing the entire exhibition space as a canvas for artistic exploration, Arsham's works give the sense of entering an alternative universe, where the everyday and the surreal collide in spectacular fashion.
The Modern Contemporary (Moco) Museum Amsterdam is located inside Villa Alsberg, a townhouse that dates back to 1904, bang in the heart of Amsterdam Museumplein. See more than 50 of original Banksys in context next to works by other artworld trailblazers, plus other changing exhibitions.
On the ground floor Banksy: Laugh Now is the first Banksy exhibition to be shown in a museum. It's also a rare chance for a glimpse at his painting Beanfield, which before this, hadn't been displayed anywhere since 2009.
Famed street art pieces Laugh Now, Barcode, Girl with Balloon, Kids on Guns, Pulp Fiction, Kate Moss and Soup Can are all here, as are a number of original indoor works you may not have seen before.
You can even see works that were rescued from the rubble of demolished buildings, which gives you an idea of how valuable they are!
On the lower ground floor, revolving exhibitions showcase Banksy alongside other influential artists. Get into Amsterdam's newest and coolest art museum!
- Entry to the Banksy exhibition
- Entry to the Icy and Sot exhibition
- Audio guide (if selected)
Skip the line, head to the cashier and show your smartphone ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
More power to Banksy and his views on life and people.