- Meet the likes of George Clooney, Barack Obama and Marilyn Monroe - plus sing along to classics in Madame Tussauds' karaoke room
- Embark on a goosebump-filled walkthrough adventure into the 500-year history of Amsterdam at The Amsterdam Dungeon
- Use your pass to enter both attractions at any time over a 2 month period. You can only visit both venues once
This cool combo ticket for two top Amsterdam attractions brings the grisly past back to life at The Amsterdam Dungeon and seals it up in wax at Madame Tussauds. Save money, meet lifelike celebs and take a creepy walk through Amsterdam's 500-year history!
Madame Tussauds gives you the opportunity to rub shoulders – literally – with celebs like George Clooney and Michael Jackson, leaders like Barack Obama and sports heroes like Lionel Messi. Its 'hands-on' policy even lets you touch them!
At The Amsterdam Dungeon, embark on a spooktacular walkthrough adventure into the 500-year-old history of Amsterdam!
Witness real-life corporal punishment, learn how lucky you are that you're innocent, visit a bar run by a vicious magician, board the filthy 17th-century VOC ship, the Batavia and find your way out of a confusing labyrinth!
Too much for one day? You can spread your visits to Madame Tussauds Amsterdam and The Amsterdam Dungeon out. Your ticket stays valid for 2 months after you scan it at the first attraction.
- Admission to Madame Tussauds
- Entrance to The Amsterdam Dungeon
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of both venues (you can choose the one you want to visit first)
- The ticket is valid for 2 months after it's scanned at the first attraction. You can only enter both venues once
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.