Tickets for Keukenhof + Transfer from Amsterdam City Center
Stroll among more than 7m tulips with return transport from central Amsterdam
- Board a luxury coach and be transported into a world of flowers, departing from the center of Amsterdam on Damrak
- Witness over seven million tulips spread over 32 beautifully landscaped hectares, plus roses, orchids and more
- Experience loads of family activities, pose in designated photo spots and try some delicious Dutch snacks
Departing from the center of Amsterdam on Damrak, head away from the city into a world of color at Keukenhof. Only open for six weeks every year, this amazing display of tulips, orchids, roses and more will blow your mind. Keukenhof is called 'The Garden of Europe' for a very good reason - experience it for yourself.
Departing from central Amsterdam on Damrak 34 (close to Central Station) you'll be driven on a luxury coach to Keukenhof where over seven million tulips make a rainbow out of Keukenhof's fields each spring.
See 32 hectares of Dutch magic spread out before you in a rare opportunity you won't want to miss.
This year's theme is Romance in Flowers – a perfectly fitting theme, seeing as this historic park was originally designed in the Romantic period.
Learn about the iconic tulip, which bloomed to prominence during the Dutch Golden Age. Pose at various photo spots, try some Dutch snacks, meet a miller in a windmill - and don't miss the orchid exhibition, an annual spectacular!
- Transport from Amsterdam city center to Keukenhof and back
- Fast-track entrance to Keukenhof
- Food and beverages
- Guided tour
- Show your smartphone ticket at the City Sightseeing office on Damrak 34
- Please check in 30 minutes before departure
- The bus driver will tell you the time and meeting point for the return trip
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to the Departure Point
- Train, metro, bus or tram to Amsterdam Central Station + 8 minutes walking
- Tram: Lines 4, 9, 16 or 24 to Dam + 3 minutes walking
The Keukenhof is a joy for the whole family! You can bring your dog (as long as you keep it on a leash and outside of the restaurants) or rent a free wheelchair for the elderly - and there are lots of fun activities for the kids! Even picnics are allowed, so bring your basket, find a nice spot, and enjoy.
No bathrooms on bus so go first lol
Very happy with the service team