Tickets for Keukenhof + Flower Fields Guided Tour from Amsterdam
Millions of tulips in fields and pavilions!
- Bus with live guide (three different languages - English, Spanish, and German) leaves from four different spots in the center of Amsterdam, and transports you in air-conditioned comfort to The Garden of Europe
- The world-famous Keukenhof has 32 hectares of gardens and pavilions to be explored (and more than seven million tulips!)
- If your kids think they won't enjoy a trip here, they probably don't yet know about the treasure hunt, the maze, playground, and petting zoo. (Or the legendary Black Tulips)
The world-famous Keukenhof is open just seven weeks a year, so get there while you can! This ticket gets you transportation from the center of Amsterdam (and back) in air-conditioned comfort. On your 45-minute bus journey there your live guide will tell you how to make the most of your time in the Garden of Europe. Upon arrival you'll get an orientation tour, then have hours to wander and enjoy seven million cheerful blooms spread throughout 32 hectares.
The tulip is one of the most iconic symbols of the Netherlands. In these famous flower fields and gardens you’ll find over 800 colorful varieties. You may even spot the rare black tulip. Amble through the gardens and pavilions, where you can also learn about the tulip’s storied history in Holland.
And the flower power goes beyond the tulip. The royal-themed pavilions feature weekly shows of other varieties, from gerberas to daffodils to roses. The season culminates with the world’s largest lily show over the last 12 days of the season. No surprise then that it’s known as The Garden of Europe.
There are plenty of activities to keep the kids entertained as well: a maze, a petting zoo, a treasure hunt and a playground. Our guide will prepare you for it all on the bus, and then set you free to explore on your own.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live onboard commentary
- Bus tour of the flower fields
- Entrance to the Keukenhof
Show your smartphone ticket to the bus driver.
A 45-minute ride from Amsterdam on a Gray Line bus will take you to Keukenhof. The bus departs twice a day, from four different boarding locations:
08:30 - Wyndam Apollo, Apollolaan 2
08:40 - Heineken Experience, Stadhouderskade 78
08:50 - Rokin, across from no. 122
09:00 - A'dam Tower, Overhoeksplein 1
12:00 - Wyndam Apollo, Apollolaan 2
12:10 - Heineken Experience, Stadhouderskade 78
12:20 - Rokin, across from no. 122
12:30 - A'dam Tower, Overhoeksplein 1
The Keukenhof is a joy for the whole family! You can bring your dog (as long as you keep it on a leash and outside of the restaurants) or rent a free wheelchair for the elderly - and there are lots of fun activities for the kids! Even picnics are allowed, so bring your basket, find a nice spot, and enjoy.
Aufenthalt von ca. 6 Std. zu lange 4 Std. sind schon genug. Organisatorisch etwas Chaotisch.