- Live out your football dreams during a 75-minute guided tour behind the scenes of AFC Ajax
- No need to print your ticket, entrance with your smartphone. No fuss, so you can focus on what really matters: the beautiful game
- See the Gallery of Fame and learn everything you've always wanted to know about Ajax's remarkable history
Experience a 75-minute guided tour of the Amsterdam Johan Cruijff ArenA, home of AFC Ajax, and the location for concerts from One Direction, Madonna, the Rolling Stones, and more.
There's nothing quite like taking to the field of the home of the storied AFC Ajax. Of course, the stands won't be full of screaming fans, but you'll still get up close and personal with the inner workings of the Netherlands' largest stadium.
You'll stand pitch-side and smell the grass, get behind the microphone in the press room, and surround yourself with this season's players at the 'Meet the team' photo wall.
During this 75-minute tour your guide will take you through the inner parts of the stadium and regale you with stories of life behind-the-scenes of Ajax and the Johan Cruijff ArenA. See the new dug-out and business seats. There are a number of tours every day - in Dutch and English - except when events are on.
The Gallery of Fame is now part of this exciting tour. This will guide you through the history of Ajax, starting with the European domination in the seventies, the following league titles and maybe even a glimpse of the future.
Footballing legend Johan Cruijff was born and raised in Amsterdam. Getting his start with the Ajax Academy, he made his first-team debut at the age of 17, scoring in his first professional game. From there his career hit the stratosphere: he's one of the winningest players and coaches of all time. But more than that: his approach to the game (sometimes called 'total football') fundamentally changed how the game is played at the highest level.
In the way he played, managed and spoke, Cruijff shaped football into 'the beautiful game' - he was never satisfied with less. And there's nowhere that his loss is felt more acutely than at Ajax, the club where he began his career. Visit the stadium to pay your respects.
Show your smartphone ticket before the tour.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Monday - Friday: tours depart every 30 minutes, between 10:00 and 16:30
- Saturday, Sunday and school holidays: tours depart every 20 minutes, between 10:00 and 16:30
- The tour will start when it's full, you might have to wait a bit for the next one
- Last tour leaves at 16:30
His favourite parts were walking out into the stadium (like a player), sitting in the team seats, seeing Ajax's change room and counting all the trophies.
I enjoyed the virtual reality experience as well.